final chance to run the city
Powered by the girl scouts...perfect for all youth
Five years ago, we launched a new venture called Journey World. This magical, imaginative place has hosted more than 37,000 people in the last few years. Despite the many successes that have percolated in this creative place, we have decided not to invest any more of dollars into the bricks and mortar space, and will instead focus on bringing the very best of Journey World programming to locations throughout our geography.
While the planning for the next generation of innovative programming heats up, we will continue to offer a robust program schedule and encourage you to book your visits now! We will offer programs and activities until Aug. 15, 2014. Spread the word!
View the announcement.
Journey World is open only for booked programming. Staff are available to answer questions 8:30 - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please call ahead to book tours and programs: 312-912-6372
Get the scoop! We've got customized information for:
2013-14 Journey world programs
- Journey World is located at 770 N. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60642
- The building is on the southwest corner of Chicago Avenue and Halsted Street.
- The entrance is on Chicago Avenue, next to the entrance for Love's Café.
- The entrance is marked by an awning that says "770."
- The free parking lot is located on Chicago Avenue, across from the entrance to Journey World.
- The parking lot is marked by a sign that says, "City Church Chicago"
- You must tell the attendant that you are there for Journey World.
Due to potential spamming, e-mail addresses are not listed. All employees can be reached using their first initial and last name @girlscoutsgcnwi.org. Thank you for your understanding.